James Boyd TULLIS
- Born: 2 Mar 1878, IL
- Marriage: Cynthia Ann MITCHELL on 20 Feb 1898 in Livingston County, IL 1
- Died: 20 Dec 1941, Lorain County, OH at age 63 2
Noted events in his life were:
• Note: World War I Draft Registration, 1917, Richland County, OH. World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 Record
Name: James Boyd Tullis
City: Not Stated
Birth Date: 2 Mar 1878
• Obituary: Mansfield News Journal, 1941, OH. STROKE FATAL
Former Shelby Resident Dies In Elyria Hospital.
SHELBY -- James B. Tullis, 63, former Shelby resident, died early today at Memorial hospital in Elyria. He suffered a stroke a year ago and had been making his home with his daughter, Mrs. Frank Stoffer, in Elyria for the past six months.
Surviving are his widow, Cynthia; tow sons, Roy F. and Chauncy M. all of Shelby; two daughters, Mrs. Ralph Daup of Shiloh and Mrs. Stoffer of Elyria; three sisters, Mrs. Rene Walston of California, Mrs. Boyd Wolfe of Illinois and Mrs. Herbert Bane of Iowa; two brothers, Will of Illinois and Charles of Missouri; 11 grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
Funeral services will be held at 2:30 p.m. Monday at the Sutter funeral home. Rev. R. T. Crowe, pastor of First Church of Christ will officiate. Burial will be in Oakland cemetery here.
• Cemetery: Oakland Cemetery, 1941, Shelby, Richland County, OH.
James married Cynthia Ann MITCHELL, daughter of Marion Wilbur MITCHELL and Josephine GOODMAN, on 20 Feb 1898 in Livingston County, IL.1 (Cynthia Ann MITCHELL was born on 26 Mar 1876 in Roseville, Warren County, IL and died on 21 Aug 1964 in Shelby, Richland County, OH.)
transcribed as "Fullis" rather than "Tullis"